Acne, Pores, and Comedones
Clinical Reduction in Acne and Oiliness, Quantified and Analyzed
While more common in young adults and adolescents, pimples, acne, and generally troubled skin can be a major source of self-consciousness and frustration.
It’s more important than ever to differentiate your acne products for the global consumer, and we can help you do so with a number of different study designs.
Mentioning “Acne” or “Pimples” generally categorizes you into the drug product and OTC realm, so it is imperative that you support your products as such. We recommend referencing these terms if your product has an approved Acne ingredient such as Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide.
Sample Acne Claims
- Reduces the Appearance of Acne Lesions
- Helps Eliminate Pimples in as Little as One Use
- Stops Breakouts Fast
- Reduces Inflammation and Redness
It’s more important than ever to differentiate your acne products for the global consumer, and there are quite a few methods to do so.
For natural products that work on oil or sebum, there are some effective techniques that don’t cross into the drug realm.
Non-Drug Related Claims
- Reduces the Appearance of Redness
- Oil Control
- Won’t Clog Pores
- Reduces the Appearance of Large Pores
- Reduces the Appearance of Troubled Skin
Acne and Oil Control Techniques:
- Acne Lesion Scoring and Expert Grading
- Redness Reduction
- Color Analysis
- Before and After Photography