Become a Product Tester and Get Paid Today!
There are tons of people in the Tri-State area, missing out on a great opportunity to make easy cash in the cosmetics industry. Don’t let yourself be one of them!
It may sound too good to be true, but you can get paid in NJ, for being one of the first to try out the latest products in the cosmetic industry. No prior experience is required. Just sign up and you’ll be selected for a consumer testing panel that best suits you.
The clinical studies can be focused on products ranging from makeup and skin care products, all the way to hair care and anti-aging products. Signing up is easy, and the studies themselves are rewarding and fun!
One of the premier consumer testing labs, Validated Claim Support (VCS), is conveniently located in Teaneck, a quick drive across the bridge from Manhattan and The Bronx. With facilities dedicated to making any market research or clinical study run efficiently, it’s a great place to see if product testing is right for you.
With words like “clinical” and “testing” it’s understandable if there’s some skepticism, but rest assured it is not as scary as it may sound.
Product Testing: What should I Expect?
While every study is a bit different in how they are run, there are few things you can expect every time with VCS:
- A friendly, professional staff, that will make sure you are comfortable throughout the whole process. If at any point there is something that you don’t feel comfortable with, the staff will do their best to assuage your concerns or find a study that you might be more comfortable with.
- Clean and modern facilities. The whole clinical lab was custom built to cater to any needs that might arise for a study. Including, personal tubs that can be sectioned off to provide plenty of privacy.
- Clear and concise instructions and communication. Prior to even participating in the study VCS’s team will reach out to ensure you fully understand how long the study will take and everything that is expected of you. They ensure you are as informed as possible and will take as much time as you need to be at ease.
- Plenty of options. VCS is always accepting new panelists, because they are always running new studies. If you get called for one study and it doesn’t tickle your fancy, there’s a strong likelihood that there’s another one about to start, that will be perfect for you.
- Money! Every study guarantees a pay-out. How much all depends on what the study asks of you, but one thing is certain: you’ll get paid to test the newest cosmetic products.
What are the benefits of Clinical Testing?
Prior to any cosmetic product going to the market, it must go through licensed clinical testing. Generally, they are tested for safety and efficacy. After all, most people just assume the products they’re buying will work as intended. With clinical testing, the companies making the products can tell exactly how effective their product will be.
So, it affects you as a consumer, but the benefits of participating on one are even greater.
- Be one of the first to try new products. Participating on clinical trials, gives you a unique first look at products coming to the market. You can position yourself as ana industry insider, just by testing the products out.
- Give real input about products. Often, the trial will have questionnaires asking for opinions on certain parameters. Your opinion could lead to a change in the product for the better.
- Test products before purchasing them. Instead of trusting the opinions of people online or wasting money on a product that you only use once; you will be able to test the products for free. In fact, you get paid for testing them. Sure, this has been mentioned a few times already, but easy money warrants repeating whenever possible!
Different Types of Clinical Testing
Every study is different depending on what the product is and what the claims are. Some studies are just testing to make sure the product is safe and does what is intended, others seek to test the product against its competition. The one universal constant for any study though, is the need for volunteers.
Without panelists, the studies can’t be run as effectively as hoped. Large, diverse sample sizes are the keys to making sure products are tested rigorously enough to substantiate or refute any claims a product could make.
Click here to make your initial registration visit and become a VCS panelist today!